In recent times, all businesses, regardless of the industry, have realized the importance of having a website. It gives them an edge over their competitors and helps them reach out to more customers. However, not all websites are equal. A website that works wonderfully for one industry may not work well for another. So, if you’re an independent plumber, then you need a responsive website.
Why Independent plumbers need a responsive website to grow business?
With so many people using online for finding services, if you don’t have a mobile friendly website or don’t have an optimised website, you are losing a huge chunk of your market.
Important Benefits of having a Responsive Website
- Better Search Engine Ranking: This is one of the most important benefits of having a responsive website. Search engines rank responsive websites higher because they provide a better user experience to visitors.
- Increased visibility: When your website appears on the first page in search results, it increases your visibility among your targeted audience. It is easier to capture leads from a website which appears on the first page of results.
- Improved conversions: Today, users access websites from their mobile devices. If your website is not responsive, there is a high probability that your users will abandon your website and search elsewhere.
These are some of the reasons why it is important for independent plumbers to have a responsive website.
If you are an independent plumber, want to have a responsive website which can help grow your business. Get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can a Responsive Web Design do for your Plumbing Business?
A “responsive web design” basically refers to a website that can be accessed and used on any device. This is usually done through the use of CSS media queries that adjust the layout and size of a website, depending on whether the user is viewing it on a desktop, a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone or even a smart watch.
For plumbers, this basically means that a website’s content can be viewed easily from the countless number of devices that people have. It means you don’t have to spend thousands of pounds on different websites for each device.
How to build an online presence for your plumbing business?
People are constantly searching for plumbers in their area. If they can find you online, find reviews about your work by your past clients, and get an estimate for how much your service costs, chances are, they’ll choose you over one who cannot be found online.
These days, most plumbers are advertising their services online. If you don’t advertise your plumbing services online, you’re losing business to those who do.
What you need to do is advertise your website so that people can find your business and contact you to get an estimate.
A few easy ways to advertise your website online-
- Go for Organic SEO. If you are looking for a consistent way, then go for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process. It’s obviously a long-term process but worth it.
- Invest in pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Paying someone a small fee each time someone clicks on your advertisement helps you generate more business.
- Social Media paid campaigns. Spend for paid ads with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter advertisement. These ads appear in the sidebar of users’ newsfeeds, and they can definitely bring in customers. In addition, these ads can be targeted to specific geographic regions, making it more likely that you attract customers who are closer to you.
- Business Card. Create a business card that gives people your website address. You can do this all on your own. Once you have a business card with your website address, you’re all set. When people need a plumber, they’ll remember your name, search for it online and contact you.
Benefits of having a Responsive Web Design for your plumbing business
Plumbers are the experts who have technological knowledge and innovative ideas to give excellent services to customers. Many plumbers have designed their new website with responsive web design so that their website look good and perform great on multiple devices.
Here are some benefits of having a responsive web design for your plumbing business:
Better conversion rates
A responsive web design allows plumbers to deliver a consistent experience to customers on all devices, be it a desktop or a mobile phone. The website is mobile-friendly and richer in features; hence, it attracts and engages more customers.
A responsive web design ensures high conversion rates as customers can use any device and browse easily to find information.
Having a responsive web design gives plumbers an opportunity to rank higher on search engines. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing prefer websites that are mobile-friendly or responsive, which rank better in search results.
Responsive websites rank higher in search results, which enhances the visibility of the plumbing business. As more potential customers visit your website, you are likely to generate more leads and increase sales.
If you’re thinking about creating a new website for your business, then make sure you ask for the help of a professional. The advantage of hiring professionals is that you’re able to get a perfect and latest trend website and they can manage it on behalf of you. The website is also optimised for your industry, and you also don’t have to spend any money on maintenance.
Would you like to create a responsive website for plumbing business? Contact us for a FREE quote.